Data we collect:
We may also collect Non-personal Information, which is any information we collect that is not “Personal Information”.
Sources of Personal Information:
We collect information about Users automatically through our Services, as well as collect the information that you enter directly into our Services. This may include information such as your IP address and domain name, your Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, your use of the Services during your current session and over time, and Style information (as outlined above). Such information may be considered Personal Information under certain applicable law. We collect such information using the following technologies:
- Collaboration with Third-Party Data Collectors. We may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the information described above. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use pixel tags or other tracking mechanisms (such as tags or scripts) on the Services or in email communications from us, or we may allow third parties to use an application software development kit (SDK) or a server-to-server connection to collect information, including device identifiers such as IDFA and Advertising ID. The information collected by third parties using these technologies may be used for a variety of purposes, including analytics, as described in the “Third-Party Analytics” section below.
Why we collect your Personal Information:
We collect your Personal Information to provide you with our Services and to administer our business.
How do we use your Personal Information:
SizeWize uses your Personal Information to provide you with our Services through our Retailer Sites, and to provide you with a superior customer experience, and to administer our business. We use your Personal Information to:
Generate and provide custom recommendations on fit, size, and style of apparel;
Analyze fit, style, and recommendations of retail partner items;
Analyze orders and returns to assess reasoning for item returns;
Make recommendations on style, fit, and items of retail partners;
Provide useful information and answer questions regarding your Style or recommendations;
Make necessary communications with you regarding security, privacy, and product/services;
Verify you are of legal age to use our Service; Test, improve, and optimize our technology and services; and
Manage our product, Services, and business operations.
Other Information is used as described above as well as in other ways as permitted by applicable laws. We may combine Personal Information with Other Information; in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information
We retain information for as long as reasonably necessary to deliver our Services to you or to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy or as required by law. After this, your Personal Information will be deleted. You may delete the data we access at any time by deleting your cookies.
How we share your Information:
SizeWize is committed to protecting your Personal Information. As such, we strive to only share your information in ways intended to improve your Services as well as the Services of other users, or as otherwise required by law. Further, all Personal Information we share is anonymized as to ensure an extra level of protection of your Personal Information.
We may share your Personal Information in the following ways:
- With our retail partners, to allow them to better customize your Style;
- With our subcontractors, service providers, and agents to perform services on our behalf;
- With third-parties to research and analyze our Users, and their various styles and preferences, and to seek to broaden our User base and provide better style and size recommendations more broadly;
- We use third-party service providers to help us provide, manage, and improve the Services. These service providers may collect and/or use your information to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed in this Policy. We do not exercise control over any other sites that may be linked to or accessed through the Platform or our website. We have no responsibility for the privacy practices of third-parties, including any technology or software providers, which are used within the Services. You should review the policies of any third-party sites before providing personal information to these sites;
- With legal authorities if we are required to do so by law. We may release any or all of your Personal Information to third parties when we determine, in our reasonable judgment, that it is necessary to (a) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of SizeWize, our employees, our customers, users, or others. Sales, Mergers, and Acquisitions.
- In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event relating to all or a portion of our business or assets, your information may be part of the transferred assets. In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SizeWize’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SizeWize about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- We may share aggregated or de-identified information for our business purposes.
We may partner with certain third parties to collect the information discussed above and to engage in analytics, auditing, research, and reporting. These third parties may use web logs, pixel tags, or other technologies, and they may set and access cookies on your computer or other device. The Personal Information that is collected will tell us things like how you navigated around our Services and how quickly we helped you to enter Personal Registration Information. This Personal Information will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized offerings. Additionally, some of our service providers use these technologies on our service to provide certain behavioral advertising services as well as marketing services via email and display advertising.
In particular, we use Google Analytics and Shopify, to help collect and analyze certain information for the purposes discussed above. To opt out of Google Analytics, click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information about how these third parties collect and use your information, please see their privacy policies.
Third-Party Links, Websites, Apps, and Communication Technologies
Our website and the Services may contain links to and from websites and apps of other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites or apps, please note that these websites and apps, and any services that may be accessible through them, are operated and controlled by third parties and have their own privacy policies. A link to any third-party site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such site. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave the Services and to read the privacy policies applicable to such third-party websites and apps. These technologies have their own privacy policies and are not covered by this Policy.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal or Other Information.
Your Choices and Access to Information
You may access, amend, and/or request deletion of certain information to the extent permitted under applicable law. To make such requests and/or inquire about such rights you may either do so by sending us an email at [email@example.com].
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the information associated with the particular email address (if one has been provided) you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will attempt to comply with any reasonable requests for accessing, amending, or deleting your information.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 and do not target our Services to children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not use the Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this prohibition. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We have taken commercially reasonable steps to ensure your data is protected in accordance with the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), including leveraging the cyber security services, firewalls, as well as other security measures embedded within Google Firebase. From time to time, your Personal Information may be accessed by SizeWize-authorized services or staff in another country where SizeWize or authorized third parties operate. We implement measures to protect your information and to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
To inquire about or exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post the revised Policy on the website with an “effective date” that indicates when the revised Policy will take effect. We encourage you to review this page periodically to note any changes.
Questions or Comments